We are looking for you: Sales Representative - MRO/Airline (m/f/d) in full-time
From now on in our Sales Office in Hamburg-Center
Boysen GmbH is a reknown and, since more than 50 years, internationally operating business company in the Aerospace industry. Belonging to the Bossard Corporation, Zug (Switzerland) we trade in our branch offices in Munich, Hamburg and Irving, TX (USA) with fasteners. Our clients are among the known aircraft manufacturer also their supply chain as well as a large number of Airlines and MROs in more than 50 countries worldwide. (www.boysen.aero)
We are looking for:
A Sales Representative for our Airline & MRO customers to further develop our business in our defined niche markets. You will work closely with department director. You are a Sales Representative who initiates and ensures implementation and effectiveness of sales strategies in line with company’s sales objectives and goals, with self-confidence. We value your commitment to our clearly defined procedures and guidelines in work.
Your main tasks:
• Key Account Development within MRO/Airline market in defined segments in line with company strategy
• Implementation of targeted marketing and sales campaigns
• Technical or commercial degree, e.g. engineer, Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration, or a comparable training e.g. as a technician or businessman with additional qualifications. MBA is preferred
• Experience in international MRO & Airline sales. Ideally 3 years of related work experience as outside sales representative
• Fluent Business English (written and verbal communication skills) and ideally have additional foreign language skills
• Strong communication skills, sales data analysis, confident appearance, assertiveness, flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to travel worldwide (50-70%) are a matter of course for you
Your day-to-day business:
• Generate profitable and long-term agreements
• Key Account Management - Establish, maintain and strengthen customer relationships
• Maintain professional and sufficient technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, etc.
• Salary above average in a safe working environment with permanent employment with attractive employee benefits, for example retirement arrangements, monthly vouchers, awarded company suggestion system
• Technological modern workplace with the opportunity of Homeoffice with a good Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working time
• Short communication routes, „open door” policy and supportive, committed colleagues and management
• Personal growth is strongly supported and there are versatile opportunities for career development
• Numerous opportunities for further education
• Coffee, tea, water and daily fresh fruit freely available
Are you interested?
Send me your full application documents including your curriculum vitae and cover letter by indicating your first possible start date and salary expectation via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For first questions please contact Mrs. Sevilay Nyarko under the phone number +49 40 21907 12-21 / +49 162 738 1742.